Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Whose cow is that!?

Everyday after school I drive a group of kids home. This day, i dropped off each kid as i normally do,  as i was leaving one property and trying to head back for the main road my way was blocked...  It was blocked by a cow who was standing so casual in the middle of the road. Im like oh man what do i do now, there is no way i can possibly get this cow to move out of my way.  Suddenly one of the girls in the back of the car goes "hey! thats my cow Bhooti!" (Bhooti is what they call me) I look back and say no way, how can you tell? she looks at me bewildered shrugs and say i just know.  As amusing as this back and forth was, the cow still didn't move.

So i decide to reverse and go another way.  So i back up and continue down my way when suddenly another cow is blocking my path.  Thats when the same girl Aviwe says "Bhooti! thats my sister's cow!"  By this time im laughing uncontrollably because the cows are standing comically in the middle of the road.  So i say, well if that's your cow can you please tell him to move out of the way so that I can take you home.  thats when the girls hopped out the car and moved the cows from the road and we were able to continue on our merry way....


No comments:

Post a Comment