Wednesday, June 5, 2013

South Dakota

Hey,  
I've been out of commission for the last couple of weeks.  I have not been on vacation! The weekend before last I was able to travel to the Pine Ridge Reservation located in South Dakota, for a pilgrimage of trust.  This was put on by the monastic brother of Taize, France and the Lakota peoples who graciously opened up their lands for us to use.  I had a wonderful and life changing time.  We camped, ate buffalo and met many people from very different walks of life.  The group I traveled with had to drive 26 hours to and from South Dakota, so it was a real pilgrimage in every sense of that word. Well here are some pictures from that weekend!

P.s. 
On our way home we visited Mt. Rushmore (It was awesome) 















No comments:

Post a Comment