Monday, June 10, 2013

Let's get this show on the road

I have completed the first part of this process of preparing to leave.  Yesterday was my last public speaking engagement.  I feel so honored at the the support i've received and so grateful that I was invited to speak in so many different places and that people wanted to hear what I had to say.  As part of my agreement with each church, once i return in a year I will be invited back to each one to share my newly found experiences.  I cant wait! Until then, here are a few miscellaneous pictures from this part of my journey.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Maurice!!! The time is approaching :D but first you'll have an awesome experience at orientation/training stuff in NY -- have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels, Maurice! God's Peace, and blessings to you!

    - Carl

    ReplyDelete